Baby Announcement

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Mon Jun 26 00:45:34 EDT 2000

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:35:48 +0200 (CEST), Irina Rempt wrote:

>> Hi all.  Just a note to announce the birth of Cordelia Elinor Proffitt.
>> 23rd June weighing in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 inches.
>
>Congratulations! The pictures are great, especially the one taken by
>Rhys :-)

Yeah.  I had 12 pictures I had to use to run out the film.  I gave each of
the kids a chance.  Rhys actually took several.  It just happened that one
of his turned out the best.

>I never knew your other kids were so pixyishly beautiful!

Yeah.  It's a curse.  Try staying mad at someone so cute.  Rhys has a knack
for cute tantrums, which is amazing as I have a low tolerance for that kind
of histrionics.

Jacob