Apparently NOT always right

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jun 24 08:04:09 EDT 2000

>"With occasional trips to the computer...since
>I've already been deprived of your wonderful companionship for too long."
>
>I hope we aren't so hard as to expect you to send messages to guide our
>mental footsteps into the path of Right Thinking throughout your labor -
>not unless you find it therapeutic.  ;D

I have actually had email messages (to a mailing list) from a couple of
women in the early stages of labour. And the fastest a birth has been
announced back to the mailing list was 20 minutes, I think! I know that
there were digital pics. of my youngest (now about 3.5) on the net to go
with the announcement when she was about four hours old. (They're probably
still there, too!)

Still, no need for Melissa to try and emulate that.

Anita
Anita Graham  - treading water
amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au