Apparently NOT always right

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Jun 23 13:02:12 EDT 2000

>Anyway.  Not that anyone missed me.  <sniff>

Not true at all!  In fact Becca sent a long reply to the list on the
discussion you'd been having about the Alanna books.  This continued the
"Melissa's always right" comments, and happened _just_ before the list
crashed.  Er, come to think of it...  No!  Deborah explained the crash.
(We never re-sent her post, as the discussion seemed to be over.)

And I credited you as being a prime mover in my slow inch towards Open
University study in a recent post.  Despite the fact that you doubtless
feel unlike a mover of any sort just now.  [sympathetic] :-)

Kind of makes me wonder about Nat, actually.  I'd thought he'd planned to
be back on the list within a few weeks - heck, how long should getting
married and moving cross-country take, anyway!  Hope selective bouncing
hasn't afflicted him as well.

Hallie (and Becca) - GLAD you're back!