Apparently NOT always right

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Fri Jun 23 12:43:25 EDT 2000

Melissa said:

"Anyway.  Not that anyone missed me.  <sniff>  But I'm back just in time to
be gone again."

I was getting worried, but I thought maybe you'd lost interest (which seemed
somewhat farfetched, but I was guessing you were very busy with your new
addition!).  Whew! Glad to hear from you!

"I personally do not intend to remain pregnant any
later than this coming Monday."

lol - good luck and a labor swamped with endorphins!

"With occasional trips to the computer...since
I've already been deprived of your wonderful companionship for too long."

I hope we aren't so hard as to expect you to send messages to guide our
mental footsteps into the path of Right Thinking throughout your labor - not
unless you find it therapeutic.  ;D

Welcome back!

Elise