Apparently NOT always right

Fri Jun 23 12:38:42 EDT 2000

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:05:58 -0700, Jill Wadsworth wrote:

> booted--but I guess I stopped too soon.  I'm going to settle for
>"chagrined"
>> (although I would personally like to ask Jill Wadsworth what exactly she
>was
>> thinking and if she really did believe that living in a different state
>was
>> going to protect her from my wrath, which it won't, just as soon as I get
>> out of this chair...).
>
>What did I do??

What DIDN'T you do?  As in, ASKING ME WHERE I WAS?  WRITING EMAIL?  Sure, I
don't get on ICQ very often, but STILL.  Humph.

(The truth is, noble list members, I have a very bad habit of not staying in
close contact with friends once I move away from them.  Not that Jill is
much better. :)  So much as I'd like to harass her, it's mostly my fault.)

Melissa Proffitt