Apparently NOT always right

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Fri Jun 23 00:19:37 EDT 2000

> Anyway.  Not that anyone missed me.  <sniff>  But I'm back

I did!  I was almost at the point of writing to the list asking if anyone
knew why you'd gone quiet!

I wondered if you'd had the baby and that perhaps there had been problems.
So I'm glad to hear you are fine and you are back!

(Off Topic) Do you hate the new Alexlit interface too?

Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.