Hebrew (was RE: dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #169)

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 22 23:34:13 EDT 2000

Could you tell me more about opportunities for translating English to
Hebrew (and back)?  I have a friend who is fluent in both and is looking
for translation jobs.

Thanks in advance for such an off-topic message, -- Erica

p.s. Out of off-topic guilt, let me add that my favorite DWJ moment
is the vomitting contest in Archer's Goon.