Forgotten childhood books

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 21 14:51:12 EDT 2000

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Britta Koch wrote:

> if there's no
> one to feed you dwj when you're 10 or 11, I think you just don't get as
> addicted

Really? I first read The Spellcoats (in a horrible Dutch translation)
at 15 or so, and my first "real" DWJ (in English), Power of Three, in
my late twenties, and I've never looked back.

However, I plan to feed my daughters DWJ from the moment I either
find or make a really good translation, or they can read English,
whichever is first; probably the latter. I expect them to be 11 or so
when that happens :-)

   Irina