New article etc (rugby)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Wed Jun 21 11:31:26 EDT 2000

>> Yeah- there are several specific rugby injuries, like ears torn off and
so
>> on, and one of them is a broken neck from being bent over in the scrum
and
>> the head getting shoved downwards. My brother had to play this at
>school...

I read somewhere that (I think) something like 50% of all footballers are
injured in any given year. If sport is supposed to contribute to health by
keeping one fit, I don't think it's working very well. And what if Howl
played a rugby match? Can you imagine him forgetting himself and conjuring
up green slime in front of the opposing team?

Sallyo.
Aussie Magic at http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/write_australian