Magic - Aus Style Part 2 X-posted.

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Mon Jun 19 09:02:41 EDT 2000

Hi all;
Part 2 in my series of articles on Magic - Australian style is "up" at
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/write_australian
This time, I'm looking at magic places.
If anyone has comments to make or suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

Although the articles look at Write Australian subjects, books from overseas certainly get a mention too. Sometimes I use them to illustrate a concept that I haven't tracked down in Aus fantasy, at other times I use them as contrast.

Sallyo.
Fantasy Setting Poll also at http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/write_australian

In the magic poll spells and time travel came out ahead!