Charmed Life / Lives of Christopher Chant

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Sun Jun 18 17:00:36 EDT 2000

Ok, I read CC first, and - as I mentioned already - LoCC much later. And I would
recommend that order to everyone who aksed me.

I think that CC can stand alone very well. But (to me at least) the things I
liked most about LoCC came from knowing the characters as adults, from having
read the other Chrestomaci Books and especially CC before.

Just my twopence. (Cents? Pfennige?)

It's wonderful anyhow that these books will be translated in another language...

(BTW, was LoCC ever translated in German? Does anyone know? Britta?)

Bye, Bettina