Muggles for Harry Potter

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 17 17:09:30 EDT 2000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Tony Fox wrote:

> On the evolution/creation front - laying my cards on the table - I
> believeGod made the world - it doesn't matter to me which method He chose to
> do it. I probably believe it was the slow method ie evolution but I have
> good friends who completely disagree with me. We agree to differ.

Exactly my views, though the friends I agree to differ with are the
ones who say that evolution happened just like that, without any
guiding principle, or if there was a guiding principle it wasn't
sentient, or if it was sentient you can't call it God without making
a fool of yourself. I don't mind making a fool of myself :-)

   Irina