Becca's news (topical)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sat Jun 17 03:57:37 EDT 2000

>I'm playing secretary, as Becca has a dreadful headache.

I'm not surprised, after that dreadfully un-fooded day!

>A short story she wrote for a competition won a "highly commended" award.

Please give Becca my congratulations. Placing in a competition is always
something to crow about. Something to put in her resume!
What was the competition subject? Was it a "free" comp or did she have to
write to a set theme?

Sallyo - (always curious, since I got my start in a writing comp when I was
10).