New article

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 13 01:03:02 EDT 2000

On Sat, 3 Jun 2000 bill-sarah at mindspring.com wrote:

> Another thing: if that world and Chrestomanci's world are part of
> the nine linked ones, and related to the nine lives bit, wouldn't
> the splinter world give him another life or half life, and wouldn't
> getting rid of it take one of his lives away?

No, because the world _Witch Week_ is set in isn't a full proper
world, it's just a splinter off a full proper world. It doesn't have
any effect on things like lives.

A more interesting question: If our world is one of the ones in which
there was a Christopher Chant who died at birth, who was he? Who would
he have been when he grew up?

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."