Do we live in world XII B (was:Re: New article)

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Mon Jun 12 20:49:19 EDT 2000

>    whatever happened to Jason the bootboy?
	I always, for some reason, asssumed that his name was Micheal, and
that he became Micheal Saunders.  This was supported by the fact that when
I wrote to DWJ and commented she did not say otherwise (as she did to the
suggestion that Micheal in HMC is Micheal in CL).  But this can't be right,
if he's named Jason...
>I always liked him. . . he had nice ideas.
Me too.
-Em

Emilene Bird Vivian Starr
~Magic is real, unless it's integer~ (Richard Cook)