New article

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jun 10 11:03:28 EDT 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, McMullin, Elise wrote:

> That was a great article Andrew - thanks for sharing!.

Agreement.

Something else I have to thank Andrew for, although not strictly DWJ
related - his "About the Author" page has a set of links to some
really good _Princess Mononoke_ articles. Cleared up a few of the
reservations I had about the film (bad subtitling, wouldn't you know
it), and made me even more annoyed that I may never get to see the
official English-language version. A good thing, on balance.

Thanks, Andrew.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."