New article

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sat Jun 10 01:10:30 EDT 2000

You'd be surprised, Elise. I love sublety in books, but my editors don't. They seem to go by the "tell-me-three-times" rule of thumb. They have a passion for dotting the i and crossing the t. As a reader, I'd much rather be reaching for something that is almost beyond me than having everything explained in words of one syllable...

Sallyo.

Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html

    Sally, loved your other-world travel article(s) - nice examination. That's interesting that you had to make it really obvious that it was another world for 'Amy Day.'  *can* something be too subtle or not subtle enough?