New article

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 11:36:49 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/9/00 10:43:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, emcmullin at kl.com
writes:

> How about fan-integrity
>  consultants?

<g>there's a thought.  how many productions could have avoided jumping the
shark if only they'd had fan-integrity consultants. (www.jumptheshark.com)

>  We here could be a bit like a Greek Chorus  ;)

lol <pictures a wailing, hand-wringing, black-robed huddle warning the
director in rhyme>

>  I'd like to be a denizen of Creema di Leema, please.  I'm sure my boyfriend
>  would jump at the chance to be one of Them!  If I could pick a cartoon
extra
>  to be, I'd be the girl who buys the mushroom hat expecting to have a heart
>  of gold and ending up doing nothing for anyone :D   Who would you be?

perhaps a resident of Porthaven so i could see the battle at sea and be able
to buy spells from Mrs Witch

Max