Mailing list archive

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 28 18:01:44 EDT 2000

The date index of the mailing list archive is now in reverse order.  I've
left the author index in forward-alphabetical order, and the thread index
has remained unchanged by my fooling, as far as I can tell.  If anyone has
any problems with the archive, or if messages suddenly start being in
forward order again, please let me know.

While I'm playing with settings that are (relatively) easy to change, does
anyone have an opinion about how many messages should be listed per index
page?  Right now, there are twenty messages listed per page of index
listing, and I want to know if people think that's too low or too high.

Courtney