Humor

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Fri Jul 28 06:14:24 EDT 2000

Actually, sorry, I just have to add one more- the great Spike Milligan. The
"So-and-so according to Spike Milligan" books are deeply disappointing, but
his earlier stuff, and especially his war memoirs (starting with Adolf
Hitler- My Part In His Downfall), are wonderful. I hate to sound like a
newspaper reviewer, but these actually are both hilarious and poignant.
Jennifer