Humor

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 04:53:18 EDT 2000

I think the funniest Georgette Heyer is the one where the heroine, Penn,
dresses up as a boy - I can't remember the title for some reason but I can
see the 60s paperback cover in my head. There are lots of farcial elements
in this one, based for the most part on Penn being dressed as a boy nd
mistaken for one in all sorts of situations. The end scene really makes me
laugh out loud.

Alex