Humor

Rowena Macrae-Gibson rowena.macrae-gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Jul 27 11:28:53 EDT 2000

Aha!
Don't forget '1066 and all that' the best history book ever written ;-).
I agree with the poster who said that books in the humour sections normally
just aren't funny, but if you can get your hands on the 'I'm Sorry I
Haven't a Clue book of limericks' you're in for a treat. British humour
from a Great British Institution.

Rowena