Many subjects (very long)

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Wed Jul 26 14:14:46 EDT 2000

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:40:24 -0600, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>The two (so far) are _Oath of Swords_ and _The War God's Own_.  The first
>one is almost unrelentingly violent in a way I don't care for; the second
>one begins to turn into a series and expand on the possibilities of the
>first.  On the AlexLit scale I call these Enjoyable.  :)

I love these two books.  Violence doesn't bug me, though.  The violence is
very detailed and specific, though, so they aren't for the queasy.  I lot of
why I like them is probably because my self-image is almost exactly in line
with Bahzell.  Not in a physical way, but as a spiritual allegory.  You'd
have to read the books to understand.  Let's just say I'm a natural born
Paladin, but my skill set tends towards computers...

Jacob