Fire and Hemlock - a couple more things...

Neil Ward neilward at dircon.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 18:00:06 EDT 2000

Several kind people wrote and explained the meaning of Lethe, which turned
out to be quite frightening and not really just a variation on "oh, blast
it!" if you stub your toe.

Thanks, everyone. I now feel dumb for asking, but I'm not into Greek
literature or poetry in general.  I guess I need to read more, so I can pick
up on such references!

As for Hallie's continuation of the synchroncity thing with "Fire &
Hemlock", I'm convinced that something else will happen to me now!  It looks
like magic isn't made up, after all!!!

Neil