[Re: Cats]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Sat Jul 22 15:33:36 EDT 2000

I'm enjoying reading about pet's names.  Here's mine, ridiculous as they are:

Two cats--

Velcro who also answers to Kee, Kit-ten, and Mutzi (I think this has Swiss
connections via my mom, but I don't want to add mangled Swiss to the mangled
German strand!)

The other is Norman, short for Norman Schwarz-Katze (he's black and we also
got him during the Gulf War) who responds vaguely to Normandy, Normandio, and
Normie.

Then there's the two dogs--

Tucker, also Tucky-Wucky (I hate this, but he loves it) and Tucker-Doodle-Dog,
which my dad calls him.

Lizzie, aka Lizzie-Beth, and most recently, Fat Old Lady as she just had six
pups and is not looking her best underneath!

Sarah