A travelling addict

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jul 22 08:51:04 EDT 2000

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Amaya Booker wrote:

[Kylie wrote]

> > My cat is called Spike.  After the character in the TV show "Press
> > Gang".  Which is a great show and hasn't been repeated in far, far
> > too long!

> Ah my dear you need Foxtel. Nickelodeon has been playing repeats of
> Press Gang non stop for the past 2 years.

I haven't seen any of my favourite British shows for years because
they're repeating non stop all on Foxtel.
Every time a bus goes past with the "I want my Foxtel" ad on the back,
I have to fight down the urge to heave a half-brick at it, because I
*do* want Foxtel, but even if I could afford it they don't service the
region I live in. Gah.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."