A travelling addict

Amaya Booker amaya at whatever.net.au
Sat Jul 22 00:22:25 EDT 2000

> I am in a dingy little backpackers internet lounge forking out $4 per hour
to read my DWJ digests!  Didn't I tell you people not to talk about anything
interesting while I was gone??
As an indoors person I heartilly recommend that choice. The last time I went
to the Barrier Reef I just about gave myself a heart attack when snorkling
because all these curious fish kept coming up and touching me. The closest I
like to get to nature is the Discovery Channel. It kept my father amused for
weeks all the horrified expressions I made during that trip.

> Addiction:
I don't tend to drink much anymore but when I do it's expensive vodka,
Japanese Sake and really good English Cider. So... an expensive drinking
"addiction". I smoke, Marlboro Reds, always has been the same brand too. And
I have a serious addiction to caffeine and shoes.

> My cat is called Spike.  After the character in the TV show "Press Gang".
Which is a great show and hasn't been repeated in far, far too long!
Ah my dear you need Foxtel. Nickelodeon has been playing repeats of Press
Gang non stop for the past 2 years.

Amaya

-------
There's no justice.