Tough Guide Alert

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 18 12:15:55 EDT 2000

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> Paul:

> > > You have a dearth of reading material?  I thought the large pile
> > > of unread books was a commonly shared list trait!
> >
> > I was on holiday. I didn't have room in my suitcase for the large
> > pile of unread books.
>
> Oh, well. That's all right, then.  Welcome back!

Thank you.

My local library welcomed me back, too. I went in today to discover
that they're running a combined catalogue with four other libraries in
nearby suburbs, so that I've now got access to many luvverly unread
books. Whole series have suddenly sprung into view.
I don't think the large pile of unread books is going to get noticably
smaller any time soon... :)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."