Philosophical Rambling: Escapism

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Jul 17 14:32:15 EDT 2000

and Hallie wrote:
> :-)  I hope it didn't really tick you off!

No, of course it didn't, just a slip of the keyboard... though there's
no German expression like that... creative idiom building, though ;)

Britta, who's plundered her sister's Mercedes Lackey collection... very
addictive!
--
  /"\  . . . . . . . . . . . . . britta at linuxchix.org . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign     "Wer mit der Speckseite nach der Wurst wirft,