Marvell & Donne

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jul 16 12:12:14 EDT 2000

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Kyla Tornheim wrote:

> 			--Tom Stoppard, "Arcadia"
>
> Any misquotation is due to a) my fallible memory and b) the
> mysterious absence of the book from the shelves of the library.
> Great play, btw. It's about practically everything under the sun and
> mixes two time periods in a brilliant way.

And our local theatre group decided to do some play about horses
instead. Gah.

Recently, a dearth of reading material led me to attempt a book of
Stoppard's plays. Now my life is not going to feel complete until I've
seen "Dogg's Hamlet, Cahoot's Macbeth" in performance.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."