Age Differences

Philip.Belben at pgen.com Philip.Belben at pgen.com
Thu Jul 13 13:15:04 EDT 2000

>+ BTW, I am 33 - is this right in the middle of the danger zone?  Would you
>+ recommend a woman to refuse to have anything to do with me?
>
> Does this mean I should put forward a candidate to reject you? (Can't quite
> parse it) Or should I recommend *that* a woman should reject you? I certainly
> wouldn't do that. I can't believe you'd wear a ridiculous toupee and mortgage
> your house for a Porsche or Ferrari.

:-) the latter, of course.  As it happens, I recently paid off a large chunk of
the mortgage.  But be warned - I kept back a goodly sum for getting my Marcos
back on the road....

> And mortaging your house to buy a first edition _Marriage of Heaven and Hell_
> is laudable, not ridiculous, OK?

:-) again.  I think I'd prefer _The Great Divorce_, actually.

Philip.

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.

+44 (0)24 76 424000