dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #185

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Jul 13 10:34:08 EDT 2000

Ven's tag line:

Say, that's interesting.  Is that your own creation or a quote?

Oddly, in high school I wrote a rather bad poem that ended ... blah blah
something something " at the last of day, when the earth is black, the sky
bright - only then we saw our doom in the moment we lost sight."  Well, it
was probably more bad than just "rather," but it had a nice walking rhythm
since I made it up while out on evening walks. But I like your tag better ;)