"It's written that way"

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 04:35:18 EDT 2000

In a message dated 7/10/00 11:29:22 AM, vierran at saunalahti.fi writes:

<< I guess this true also with some DWJ books: on the first read you
just rush
through them to find out "what-happens-next", but when you reread the
book,
you may notice completely new things or more layers or more complexity
in
it. >>

Tell me about it. It's almost reached the point that a first reading
feels
awkward to get through due to unfamiliarity with the story.
--
I quite often read new books twice within a day- the first time rushing
through gobbling the plot and the second time to appreciate the characters,