Recommendations

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Jul 11 06:20:12 EDT 2000

Neil:

>Thanks Jennifer. Of course, I've seen bibliographies and even read some
>background blurb on some of the books, but it's great to get pointers from
>DWJ fans.
>
>I feel like a novice driver at the moment; like I need a firm hand hovering
>near the steering wheel, but pretty soon I'll be putting my foot down and
>motoring down the lanes of DWJ country, with the wind in my hair...

And how are you doing with lots of firm hands - each steering in a slightly
different direction?  The old adage about too many cooks comes to mind.
But I don't think we'll spoil your DWJ reading, just possibly your bank
balance!

>PPS - I ordered Mixed Magics from a local Waterstones, but they seem to be
>having some difficulty getting hold of it - has anyone else found it hard to
>find?

I had no trouble, and still see it around (including in a Waterstones), but
they might not be bothering to keep it in stock everywhere as the pb will
be out in October.  Mixed Magics wouldn't be my favourite anyway, but I'm
sure there'll be lots of different opinions on that one also!

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie