Recommendations

Neil Ward neilward at dircon.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 08:19:53 EDT 2000

<<I think there's a full bibliography in Chrestomanci Castle
http://suberic.net/dwj/
And I think Dogsbody is very good.
Jennifer>>

Thanks Jennifer. Of course, I've seen bibliographies and even read some
background blurb on some of the books, but it's great to get pointers from
DWJ fans.

I feel like a novice driver at the moment; like I need a firm hand hovering
near the steering wheel, but pretty soon I'll be putting my foot down and
motoring down the lanes of DWJ country, with the wind in my hair...

I now realise that most of the DWJ books are being reprinted this year in
the UK, so that makes my search a little easier!

Neil

PS - Just finished the latest Harry Potter book, and once that's settled
into my brain a bit, I'll start reading DWJ's Fire & Hemlock.

PPS - I ordered Mixed Magics from a local Waterstones, but they seem to be
having some difficulty getting hold of it - has anyone else found it hard to
find?

Neil Ward