I found some DWJ books!!!

Neil Ward neilward at dircon.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 09:35:37 EDT 2000

<<Definitely grab anything of hers you can get your hands on.  HOWL'S MOVING
CASTLE is wonderful.  My other favorites of hers are FIRE AND HEMLOCK, DEEP
SECRET, and HEXWOOD.  And ARCHER'S GOON.  I'll stop now...>>

Thanks Sarah.  I was just in town at the launch of the new Harry Potter, but
stopped off at a fantasy bookshop on the way home to scout for DWJ books!  I
got Fire & Hemlock, Black Maria, Minor Arcana (stories) and her Tough Guide
to Fantasyland, which looks really funny.

I know I'm going to love reading these.  Howl's Moving Castle is being
elusive though... perhaps that's just its nature.

Neil, who is now going off to write a report for 'Harry Potter for Grown
Ups' - but don't give up on me yet!