Fonts

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Thu Jul 6 23:05:47 EDT 2000

Hallie:

+ None of this rang any bells with me, so I had to go look at a few of my old
+ Puffins.  I've my old copy of Wizard of Earthsea, and a new Puffin copy and
+ both are in Linotype Pilgrim.  Still haven't come across the Juliana yet to
+ compare, but I didn't check all the Narnia ones yet - the ones I looked at
+ were Garamond.

Susan Cooper's _The Dark is Rising_ is L. Juliana for all my copies, too.
I have _Dogsbody_ in L. Juliana - took me ages to find one.

I particularly like the spikiness of the punctuation.

Tanaqui