Muggles for Harry Potter

Philip.Belben at pgen.com Philip.Belben at pgen.com
Thu Jul 6 13:28:32 EDT 2000

>> I did not say, Tony, that the creationists are wrong, but that their
>> scientific models are far from being demonstrably superior to those
>> of the Darwinists. I am aware of flaws in Darwin's arguments, but I
>> think his model is more complete.
>
> Dear Tanaqui
>
> I daren't start this argument again!
>
> Chris

I would add, I have already flamed Chris (tonyfox) rather hard over this one,
mainly for what she said to Jennifer.  (Possibly I flamed too hard - if so, this
is a good opportunity for me to apologise.  I was tired and annoyed after a long
fruitless day at work, and my emotions got the better of me.  Sorry.)

Anyway, while it's nice to know that you agree with me on this, we are off
topic, and had better let the subject drop.

Philip.

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.

+44 (0)24 76 424000