Censorship

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 5 16:33:20 EDT 2000

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Tanaqui wrote:

> One of my selection
> criteria as a kid was for books in Linotype Juliana - it was the Font of All
> Magic to me.

Yes! Not as a kid, though, but in my twenties when I seriously
started buying Puffins. Some of the Narnia books, I think, and _The
Farthest Shore_. I think if someone had typeset something mediocre in
Juliana, I'd have thought it was marvellous just because of that.

I actually like Linotype Pilgrim even more, but nothing at all is set
in *that*; I only base it on the sample on the poster that used to
hang above my desk in the office where I worked then.

   Irina

irina at valdyas.org (myself)           http://www.valdyas.org/irina