Beagle

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 3 16:06:56 EDT 2000

In message <Jd28DBATXOY5EwdH at ozma.demon.co.uk>, andrew osmond writes:
>>I was roaming through the sci-fi section on Saturday and two books caught
>>my eye:  _The Last Unicorn_ and _A Fine and Private Place_, both ny Peter
>>Beagle.
>
>Very quick reply: they're both excellent. The same goes for The
>Innkeeper's Song, a more recent Beagle novel. The only other one I've
>read is Folk of the Air - I personally liked it, but many people don't,
>and Beagle confesses he had huge trouble writing it.

I thought they and The Inkeeper's Song were excellent as well- there's
another one that I've seen in stores (which I haven't yet bought; the
large paperback binding of the current issues of these titles in the US is
fun to read, but expensive) is called Giant Bones, and it's a collection
of stories written in the world of The Inkeeper's Song.

Courtney