LeGuin and more books

Susanna E. Leng 98 Susanna.E.Leng.98 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Jul 3 15:15:46 EDT 2000

A not for those of us in the US looking for 'Mixed Magics':
I found it quite by accident at powells.com, where it's
listed as "worlds of chrestomanci".  Of course, I didn't
recognize it so had to buy it, and was surprised and pleased
to get the British version of one of DWJs books (one that I
hadn't heard of yet, and of course hadn't read.)
So I would find out about shipping costs from them, though
if you go the route I did and order $50 or more in books,
the shipping is free.   (Not hard for me to do with books =)

-Susanna

--- You wrote: ---
Also, does anyone know if/when _Mixed Magics_ will
come out in the
US? I really don't want to pay shipping from Briain, but I
may have to.

--- end of quote ---