Book IDs (a longish delurk)

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Jan 31 12:11:55 EST 2000

> I am just reliving my childhood as I read Michael Ende's "Jim Button and
> Luke the Engine Driver" to my children (who always beg for just one more
> chapter...)

I'd never have thought Michael Ende was widely known outside Germany...
and that title made me choke (yes, it is an exact translation, but to
me they just were so very German - what is the island they live on
called? (Lummerland) and the King? (Alfons der viertel-vor-zwoelfte)

It's a lovely story, and I hope well translated... do you know about
the sequel (Jim Button and the wild 13) ?

Britta

--
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
   X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail    britta at linuxchix.org