Princess Bride

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Jan 20 16:26:26 EST 2000

	Nat said:

	"Ah, she's never heard of EITHER Engelbert. The original 19th
century dude
> (best known for his opera Hansel und Gretel), or the cheesy Las Vegas
> showman (God help us, here's HIS web site:  http://www.engelbert.com/ )"

	You mean - there were two?  Oh I'm so embarrassed.  I thought the
cheesy Vegas showman was the Same as the composer! Somehow this takes a
little fun out of my life - I liked him better when he was a gifted composer
with outrageously cheeseball taste.  Are they related, at least?

	Elise

	Aah, Alexandra. You have discovered an ancient Western secret ;)

	p.s. all - reading Gaudy Night by Sayers - thank you for
recommending it!