Princess Bride

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Thu Jan 20 15:19:55 EST 2000

Ah, she's never heard of EITHER Engelbert. The original 19th century dude
(best known for his opera Hansel und Gretel), or the cheesy Las Vegas
showman (God help us, here's HIS web site:  http://www.engelbert.com/ )

I think Goldman was having a little fun with his Prince...

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.