Beastly Manipulations--Was Beauty w/ spoilers

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Jan 20 06:46:34 EST 2000

Sorry folks, I may have let myself get a little carried away here - or more
than a little.  But Melissa has to share some of the blame for being such a
darned interesting <searching for the right word>
debater/critic/reviewer/teacher :-)

Anyway, apologies, and I'll pipe down now - although I DO have to say in my
own defense that a good half of my favourite books/authors are either
'78ish or much earlier.  In fact, virtually half of ME is pre-78, probably
causing my difficulties in seeing it as another time and place.  What, I'm
not still 20??? Stunned silence...

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie