dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #125

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 12:12:11 EST 2000

Gili asked several questions, including:

> 3. SF about a girl whose father designs a computer that takes over the
> entire city? Her dog dies?

Well, it's called "The Tomorrow City", and I think (have to look it up when I
get home) it's by Monica Hughes.  I rediscovered it a couple of months ago, and
it was definitely worth the re-read.

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.