gossip (sorry)

R.K.Macrae-Gibson R.K.Macrae-Gibson at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 12:05:15 EST 2000

Aha! Another 'advantage' of my line of work is that I spend
a lot of time at/near a pc & thus have my email open almost
permanently. (But I do do some work, honest!)
Well both books show 1970s children experiencing magic in
their otherwise ordinary everyday lives. I am constantly
reminded of the 'living dustballs' from Ogre, books left
unread for ages on library shelves must be a breeding
ground for them!
Rowena