gossip (sorry) / Guardian Angels

R.K.Macrae-Gibson R.K.Macrae-Gibson at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 08:53:53 EST 2000

Someone (sorry I've deleted the email) posted that they'd
looked at this site & seen a listing for an unknown title
'Guardian Angels'. I've done some digging around and I
think that this is:

Guardian angels : fifteen new stories by winners of the
Guardian Children's Fiction Award, edited by Stephanie
Nettell & illustrated by Mike Daley. Viking Kestrel, 1987
0670810770

I don't know what Diana's story is though. Maybe it's one
that's been included in Warlock at the Wheel or one of her
other anthologies? If it isn't, then who wants to pay the
£30 for it? It is out of print.
In fact, I've just checked on our opac & it's in stock in
one of our other libraries here. (But on the other side of
town).
I think I have fully outed myself as a Librarian now!

Rowena