gossip (sorry)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 06:04:35 EST 2000

> Hmm. A bunch of DWJ's books just appeared on Advanced Book Exchange
> (www.abebook.com), all inscribed (I think) to her mother. Prices aren't
> cheap (up to £95), but I thought this might be of interest.

I must admit I'm sorely tempted by Skiver's Guide, even if it is L15.

But I haven't heard of Guardian Angels before.  What is it?  (And I can't see it
in a cursory glance at Deborah's web page either)

Philip.

PS for those who are tempted by L120 for changeover, unless you've got money to
      throw away I'd advise going on looking.  My copy cost L12 about four years
      ago - I asked a local bookshop to search on "anything by DWJ" about once
      every three months and this came up on about the second try...

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK
Tel: +44 (0)115 936 2000