A Voice From the Shadows...

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Jan 19 03:42:39 EST 2000

Welcome, Alice, and what a wonderful introductory post!  No one *needs* a
claim to fame to participate here, but yours is a great one anyway.
Delighted it wasn't diluted by your saying you'd been the one claiming
Prufrock WAS about prostitutes (I'd be fascinated to hear some of the pro
arguments, actually - it quite boggles the mind).

Becca (my 13-year old temporary invalid ), from her sofa of pain, wants me
to add her welcomes.  She's another great Alexandra admirer.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie